July 31, 2013

CASE my card + Celebrations

THIS IS A STICKY POST
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE RECENT POSTS..

Hellooo everyone!!
I've something good and happy news to share with you all..
Yay! I've crossed 100 followers, I've made 300+ posts and my blog also completed it's 1st anniversary. Oh!Oh! I didn't notice all these things and I'm a bit late.. Sorry.. Arrghhhhh..

Anyway!  Thank you so much dear ladies for encouraging me with your lovely comments and suggestions. Really means a lot for developing and upgrading my skills and I'm really thankful to you all..
Well.. I've got few super fantastic friends in this blog world. Really helped me out in the times of need. Thank you so so so much girls for making my virtual life colorful.. :) Ofcourse my real life is also wonderful and it's just like a fairy tale.. :)

Well.. here's the much awaited part.As a token of gratitude I would like to offer a gift certificate of  Rs.1000 from our very lovely store...



Isn't it awesome!! Hmmn! I've many things in my wishlist..
Anyway! If you wanna win this lovely chance kindly read the rules given below..

RULES

1. Be my follower and Youtube subscriber (optional)
2. Share this post on Facebook
3. Flaunt the above pic on your side bar
4. CASE any of my card (with a link and pic provided in your blogpost) (only two entries per person)and tell me (comment) what do you like the most about my blog and my work.        
5. Above all have fun..

This celebrations will run for one whole month. I'm really really exciting to see what you guys come up with the 'CASE my card' thing.. There will be a winner and a runner up. Winner will receive the gift voucher and the runner up will receive something surprise from me.. :) 

Last date : July 27th 31st and the winners will be announced on AUG 4th (my birthday)..

I really can't wait to see your creations.. Come on!! Have fun..

With lots of love,
Deepti.. 


38 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dear... A great opportunity to case ur cards... will do try for all ur shown stamping technique (I wish for this) and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deepti!..Wow 300 posts -That's quite a milestone !!..And that too in a year's time!....Would love to participate in your 1 year blog anniversary...Sharing about this in my FB as well as blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! How kind of you to offer such a wonderful way to help celebrate. Im going to have to go through all your wonderful cards now.... cant wait . See you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow congrats deepti .nice to case your card ...great chance to test ourself to your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Deepti... U deserve it...

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Deepti.....Wish u a very Bright future ahead..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...... Way to go !!!! All the best for ur creative journey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful blogging year Deepti with 300+ posts,a wonderful challenge blog !I loved your way of celebrating it too... Congrats and All my Best wishes for your future endeavors !

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow congrats deepthi, will surely try to participate. ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. 300 posts..... That takes real talent. All the best Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!
    Its amazing to have 100 followers...300+ posts..
    This is an achievement in itself..
    Wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Deepti ...wow 300+ post and 100 followers...
    I would like to do your baby cards with the sticker cover..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. coming back 2 say dat I have done with all the steps:)) what I love the most is that u create yr own style of cards :))
      will be entering my cards tmrw :)) & best of luck for future :)

      Delete
  15. Congrats Deepti ...300 post is a big thing n u r celebrating it in style..wow Great going !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. entered my card Deepti. The best thing i like about u is ur helping tendency, u provide soo many tips n techniques through ur 'create something' series. congrats n thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations deepti!! way to go! :) your willingness to share anything u learn is just so awesome.. :)

    pixiedustinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Deepti di! What I love the most about your blog, is that you have the most innovative ideas of using regular everyday items, to make something fabulous!

    Many more milestones to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on a wonderful milestone Deepti! :)

    All the best for many more

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Deepti,

    Just have a doubt.. Can I link up this cased card with any no.of.challenges?

    Thanks
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary and glad to participate in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Submitted my entry deepthi, thanks for inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats dear wish you many more success

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Deepti, thanks for all the effort you take to inspire all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Deepti...sbmitting my entry...hope u liked my take on ur card.....Wish You many congratulations n good wishes....Thanks for all the videos, techniques n inspirationss you shared with us...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations! Deepti.. Wishing you many more Celebrations Like this.
    Keep sharing your lovely work with crafters all over as always.
    One thing that I really like about your blog are your CAS cards. Also the colours you use is awesome!

    I have tried my best to CASE my fav. card from your Blog! Rather I should say I GOT INSPIRED !
    Much Love,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Deepti. Thanks for extending the challenge. I got a chance to take part in it! I must say the kind of work you are doing in the blog land is tremendous. You started a challenge blog, a video tute series, you also design for so many blogs. How do you manage so much! And all this you achieved in less than a year in the blog land!! Kudos to you. I love the simplicity and the deep thoughts that go into making the cards! I am inspired to CASE more of your cards now :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Deepti - whether this is still open, can i submit ?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome work girls!
    Too bad that I couldn't join in the fun.

    Congrats once again Deepti.

    You are going to have a really tough time picking out a winner and a runner-up. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete