November 20, 2012

A 'Pearl' tree

Hi hi

I'm back again! yes! with another Christmas card, hmmn better to say a 'non-traditional Christmas card' cos I used black.. :)

I made this card previously and you guys know it as Fancy Christmas Card

BEFORE

After seeing this card I just want to make something more fancy so I used pearls to make my Christmas tree.

AFTER

CS from itsy bitsy, pearls-local store and sentiment is hand written

Entering this into A blog named Hero where the challenge is Re-make an old project in your current preferred style


See you Soon

Have Fun  ;)




8 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful, but the second is just stunning! Love those pearls! Thanks for joining us at ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both the takes .....pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards look very pretty Deepti...The second one is very beautiful :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! the new one is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....the second one looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks deepthi,thats a very quick comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a glamorous remake!!! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete