October 27, 2012

3D Baby Boy Card

Hello friends!!
I'm here to share with you a card that I made for my very dear friend and recently she is blessed with a baby boy and I'm so happy for her.. God bless her, the baby and the whole family.. :)

Well here's the card!!




I have drawn that pram and done some paper piecing..

Now inside the card..




A crib.. :)


Everything is hand drawn and hand cut except the moon and the stars, they are from a pp.. :)


Supplies

CS - Itsy Bitsy
PP - CCC store
Buttons and stickers - My stash
Sentiment - Hand written

Entering this into


I'll be back tomorrow with another card..
Take care!!

Have Fun ;)






8 comments:

  1. I like the inside part a lot..lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...quite amazing ....Loved the inside part very much....cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just adorable Deepti...i love the crib and the pram so much....fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! The card look superb outside and the pop-ups are amazing.I liked your drawing too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti - the card is soooo cute!!! Just love it! And the little baby cot inside is so cute! Really creative! Well done!
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Make it Dimensional Challenge! All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete