Hello my dear crafty friends! How are you doing? I've been granny sitting!! My Mom left for Hyderabad and she'll be back in June 1st week. So I went to my home, brought some stuff to craft because crafting keeps me sane! So I'm here with a water color card made last night with Hero Arts stamps and Camlin Brush Pens. You can click HERE to learn how to create beautiful backgrounds with Camlin Brush Pens. :)
HOW I MADE THIS CARD
- I started by stamping the cute animals from Hero Arts Baby Animals on Canson Watercolor paper. As you can see, I masked and stamped the images. Masking technique is my all time favourite!
- Next I water colored the images with Camlin Brush Pens. I tried No-line coloring but failed at doing it. So I went ahead and drew the outlines of the images with black pen.
- I also added a few details to the cat's shirt!
- I colored both the ears of the mouse in pink but my camera couldn't just pick up the colors well! Sorry!
- I also created the ground for the animals and created night sky with the same pens and added splatters white paint.
- Finally I finished the card by stamping the sentiment from Everyday Sayings in Archival Jet Black Ink.
- To embellish my card I added a few clear sequins.
- To add shimmer I applied Wink of Stella Clear to the cute baby animals.
A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU
I hope you like this card! Thanks for visiting! See you soon! :)