Hello everyone! Welcome back to another challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'memories'. I know we've all got so many memories right from the childhood till today and these memories are forever. We can't forget any of those. Those memories are our treasure! So I'm here with a simple and beautiful card for this challenge, I hope you like it:)
CARD MAKING DETAILS
- I started by stamping the images from Fern and Leaves Stamp Set by Mudra with Carved Pumpkin, Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.
- The technique I used on this card was Layered Stamping or Overlap Stamping Technique, you can watch one of my videos for more inspiration and education.
- Next I added splatters of brown ink to bring the design together.
- I did give a little highlights on the leaves with Sakura White Pen.
- Finally stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, the stamp set is by Cherrylana Designs called Alphabet.
The overall card design looks like a book cover page, I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting. Please visit the challenge blog to learn more details and also please don't forget to visit our DT blogs for more inspiration. Thanks again, see you soon. :)