- I started by stamping the images from Fern and Leaves Stamp Set by Mudra with Carved Pumpkin, Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.
- The technique I used on this card was Layered Stamping or Overlap Stamping Technique, you can watch one of my videos for more inspiration and education.
- Next I added splatters of brown ink to bring the design together.
- I did give a little highlights on the leaves with Sakura White Pen.
- Finally stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, the stamp set is by Cherrylana Designs called Alphabet.
January 5, 2021
January 4, 2021
Happy New Year my dear crafty friends. I hope this 2021 will bring health, joy and peace in our lives. Don't forget to stay home, stay safe and stay crafty :)
December 31, 2020
Hello everyone! We are at the end of the year! We have faced so many hurdles, ups and downs! I wish 2021 would be of great joy, health and prosperity. I wish you all very happy and blessed New Year. Stay Home and Stay safe and Stay crafty. :)
The above card was made for the Craftangles Challenge where the theme is Red, Green or White. I used Neighbourhood Stencil, Happy Holidays Stamp Set, Merry Christmas 6x6 paper pack and some Liquid Watercolors by Craftangles. I was very much inspired by Monalisa's project and colors really caught me.
CARD MAKING DETAILS
- I started by placing the stencil and tracing the outlines with a pencil on a white card stock which is slightly smaller than the main card base.
- Then I went ahead and watercolored the houses with Salmon, trees with Evergreen and Lime light Liquid water colors by Craftangles. I gave a light wash to the sky with Pool Side Liquid Water color again by Craftangles.
- Once everything is dry, I added splatters of Gesso for the snowfall effect and distressed the sides of the card front with Sizzix Multi Tool.
- I stamped the sentiment from Happy Holidays stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Onto the main card base, I adhered a pattern paper from Merry Christmas Collection that matches my design.
- Finally I adhered the card front over the card base and embellished with some stars.
December 15, 2020
December 7, 2020
Hello everyone! How are you doing? I would like to share a few cards I made recently. Enjoy! :)
November 24, 2020
- I started by watercoloring the hot pressed watercolor paper by Brustro with Coffee Mocha and Pool Side Liquid water color by craftangles. You can watch one of my previous videos to know the process.
- I stamped a bunch of leaves with Antique Linen Distress Ink, water colored them with yellows and oranges to mimic a wheat stack.
- Once all the panels are dry I went ahead and fussy cut all the images and stacked them on the card front.
- I wrote 'thank you' on a scrap paper and adhered beneath the stack.
- Finally I embellished the card with star confetti and glitter.
November 10, 2020