I have two trendy Congrats Cards featuring the products from catherinepooler.com. These cards are pretty simple to make and yet they look so trendy! I hope you would give them a try!
(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)
HOW I MADE THESE CARDS
- I started by folding the main card base into a top folding card.
- Then I added splatters of black paint with a paint brush and let the card dry.
- I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it with a pair of scissors.
- I placed a spool golden thread and adhered it over the main card base, then adhered the sentiment as well.
- Finally I stuck the leaf in the sentiment.