Hello everyone! Today I have a vintage style beach card for you perfect for this summer! I used the brand new Timholtz thinlit dies called Beach and the newly launched Card Stock and Permanent Pens by Sizzix Lifestyle. These card stocks are textured and add so much depth to your projects. I'm totally in love with it! :D I also used the Multi Tool to distress the edges of the small panel. I'm coming with a video about Sizzix Permanent Pens this Wednesday so stay tuned! :)
PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE
- Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order Set - Beach
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool
HOW I MADE THIS CARD
- I started by folding the Grey Colored Card Stock into an A2 side folding card.
- Then I tore the light blue card stock just to resemble the waves in the beach and also adhered the Straw Colored Card stock to the light blue one.
- I ran all the thinlit dies through the Big Shot Plus Machine, die-cut them from White Card Stock and colored those die-cuts using Permanent Markers and assembled them with the glue.
- I ink blended the edges of the whole panel and the card base with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- With the help of Multi Tool, I distressed the edges of the smaller panel.
- Adhered all the die-cut elements over the smaller panel and added splatters of Vintage Photo Distress Ink for some cool effect.
- Finally adhered the panel over the main card base and added shimmer to the die-cuts with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.
A FEW MORE CLOSE UPS FOR YOU
And that's all for today. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting. :)