Hello! Mr.Sun is hitting us with his love like anything! I really want to escape to some hill station. :) Just for a change I made some cute and fun tags for Sizzix Lifestyle. These tags are from their new collection called Tags #3. I love all the stitched details going on the tag. I also had a fun time coloring those cute crabs from Craftangles with Sizzix Permanent Pens. ;)
PRODUCTS USED FROM SIZZIX.CO.UK
HOW I MADE THESE TAGS
- I started by die-cutting one of the largest tags from Tags#3 out of heavy weight card stock with Big Shot Plus Machine.
- I did wet the bottom portion of the tags with water and slowly applied Mermaid Lagoon distress stain Spray with a paint brush.
- I let the tags dry completely and added second and third layers of colors for the Ombre look.
- I stamped the crabs from Craftangles with alcohol friendly ink and colored them with Sizzix Permanent Pens.
- Fussy cut the images with a pair of scissors and foam mounted on top of the tags.
- Before adhering the images I stamped the sentiments with Archival Jet Black Ink.
- Finally I threaded some white twine through the holes of the tag.
A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU