Hello everyone! I'm more into pastel mode right now! So I'm here with a dreamy card with a dreamy background and dreamy friends! :)
PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE
STAMPS FROM LAWN FAWN
- Toboggan Together
- Stuck on You
- Pizza My Heart
INKS by CATHERINE POOLER
(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)
HOW I MADE THIS CARD
- I followed the sketch of Lawnfawnatic's current Sketch Challenge. So I trimmed a white panel slightly smaller than the main card base and die-cut a circle out of it using Circle Framelit Dies and Big Shot Plus Machine.
- I also die-cut the brick wall from Mixed Media #3 out of white card stock.
- Over the smaller panel I ink blended half of the portion with Sweet Sixteen and the remaining with Bellini inks.
- To add more depth and interest, I added splatters of water, gold and silver paint to the panel. The background was really shiny and beautiful but the camera couldn't capture it well.
- Onto the main card base, I applied Pixie Dust ink where the window is present. To create more depth I added splatters of water and blotted the excess with a tissue paper.
- I stamped all the solid images with Archival Green ink and Party Dress Ink on white card stock. I also stamped the deer and colored them with Permanent Pens fussy cut them and kept aside.
- I glued the brick wall die-cut over the smaller panel and stacked the animals inside the window and adhered all the solid stamped images forming a wreath.
- Finally stamped the sentiment on vellum card stock and gold embossed it.
- To embellish the card I added a few clear sequins from Mudra.
A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU