February 2, 2016

Video : Happy Little Stampers - Simple Birthday Cards


Hello everyone! Today I'm here with 3 simple birthday cards made with Mix Mash Stamp Set from Happy Little Stampers. 


This is the first card, I first Gold Embossed the sentiment, simply masked and Ink Blended the background. The inks that I used are Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress inks.


Here comes the second one! I stamped the circles with distress inks and I think stamping with distress inks is way too cool. The inks I used are Peacock Feathers,, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed.


Here comes the final one. First, I White Embossed the sentiment and dots and later went with Versamark Pen and Heat Embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. Then blended Spun Sugar Distress Ink and that's it!! 


I have also made a card processing video. Kindly Like, Share and Subscribe!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I'll see you soon :)

5 comments: