February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Cards with Varna's Stamps

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing fine. I'm here today with three Valentine's Day cards made using Varna's Stamp. Before getting started, I would like to share that Varna's did not ask me to make cards using their stamps, in fact I purchased these gorgeous stamps recently as I wanted it to give them a try. She is so generous, she sent a freebie along with my order. Thanks :)

Varna's stamp company is an Indian based stamp company. They manufacture high quality photo polymer stamps. I was very much impressed by the quality of their stamps. It is really good and fantastic. I highly encourage you to check their stamps and if you are interested in making your own custom stamps, they are ready to do it too. Kindly check their FB page for more details.


Here are the three cards I was talking about. I kept them quite simple with ink blending and heat embossing.


'where there is love there is life'. What I love about these stamps are - they have a very beautiful love quotes. Not only perfect for valentine's day but for any occasion. 

I hand drew and hand cut the tag and ink blended with Picked Raspberry and Festive berries distress inks. Added tiny drops of water. Love how the water reacts with distress inks.Then heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder. Finally on to the main card base, I splattered the gold ink and adhered the tag once the card base was dry. 


'True Love is like Diamond. it's rare, beautiful and lasts forever' 

On to the main card base, I sponged the Tim-Holtz dots stencil with Brushed Pewter Distress Stain. Then adhered a strip of light blue glitter washi tape. Then took the tag - blended the bottom portion with Peacock Feathers Distress ink and then added tiny drops of water. Finally stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder.


I love this color combo. The pictures didn't do justice at all. They are very cool in real life.

I used the same procedure that I used for the above two cards. The inks I used are Seedless Preserves and Black Soot distress inks.

I hope you liked my Valentine's Day Trio cards. See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous cards Deepti :) <3 the fussy cutting is awesome.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Deepti!! Love the sentiments!! Beautiful stamps!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete