February 25, 2016

Celebrate!


Welcome to the second post of the day. If you want to see my first post, kindly click here.

I had this Jane's Doodles stamp in my stash for quite a long time and I never had a chance to use it before. So last night I decided - I want to use these stamps and made this sweet little with those 'sweety' stamps. I'm loving this set :)


This is a one layer card, masked off the edges and sponged Spice Marmalade Distress Ink and to add a interest I flicked some water droplets on to the panel and picked up the color using a tissue. I love how the water reacts with distress ink and gives that beautiful result. While the panel was drying, I stamped the images on to some white card stock and water colored them with Faber Castell Connector Pens. Finally added the sentiment and Crystal Stickles from Ranger.


I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. See you very soon :)

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card Deepti! Such a beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dear, vibrant & cheerful looking :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and use of complementary colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I love the effect on the glass!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love this one!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete