February 25, 2016

To a Cool Friend


Hello and Good Morning, everyone! Well.. I'm back to my routine - making cards for the challenges. Oh! how I missed all these challenges!!!

I made this card last night and took photographs in the early morning! so kindly excuse my not so good photographs ;)


Story :- This little birdie is celebrating her birthday and the other birdie is getting some presents for her. I love how they are celebrating on 'leaves' . Silly guys! huh! :P

I stamped all the images on to some white card stock and water - colored them with Faber Castell Markers. If you want to know how I water colored with those markers, kindly watch the video HERE.

Then fussy cut out everything leaving a little white border, this little white border adds so much depth to the image. Then on to the main panel, it's a one layer card, I masked and sponged Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and finally I added Sequins from Avery Elle and Crystal Stickles from Ranger. Oh yeah! All these stamps are from Lawn Fawn :)




I hope you like this card. Thank you so much for stopping by. 
See you soon :)

8 comments:

  1. Loved the little story ! Cute card and Happy to see you back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the little story ! Cute card and Happy to see you back !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design, Deepti, and love your soft colors, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fun card!I love the images and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this card is so sweet!! The birds are so cute on the leaves! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet, Deepti! Beautifully colored and I love the touch of sparkle you added! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete