February 18, 2016

Happy News!

Hello everyone! I really have some exciting news to share with you all. If you are following me on Instagram and Facebook, you might have already know that I've been selected as a Creative Blogger for Sizzix.co.uk.

I will be sharing my introductory post for Sizzix today and I'm really humbled by the opportunity that I've received from them. I was really shocked and surprised for a moment when I first received a mail from Sizzix people asking me to join their fabulous design team. I was really excited and till date, I really do not know how to express my happiness in words. All I can say is 'it's a gift sent from above' :) 

Be sure to stop by the Sizzix blog and don't forget me to visit every Thursdays at 11am UK time (IST 4:30 pm). I hope I too can inspire you with my creations. 

Thank you very much every one for your amazing love and support. <3

3 comments: