February 1, 2013

You and Me!!

Hello everybody!!

It's been really long since I posted anything on my blog. I'm at my mom's place and this time I've carried my craft bag with me.. So no worries.. :)

Anyway! I made a card for Catchy Challenges, this time the challenge is to make a Valentine's day card with the stamped flowers.. This time we've got two sponsors and there will two random winners. So don't miss the chance.. :)

Here is my card!!


And I'm also entering this card into IBSIC#44. They have a lovely and cool color scheme.. :)


I've chosen the neutral color black.. :)



Supplies

Black CS - Itsy Bitsy
Flower stamp - Inquie stamps and I've done some paper piecing
Sentiment - rub on from Kaisercraft
Blings - CCC store

Please leave your valuable comments and suggestions..

Take care and I'll see you next time.. :)

21 comments:

  1. What a lovely play of colors ...so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheery card! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so vibrant and chic..love it Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the vibrant colors of the flowers, they look beautiful against the black background. This is a fabulous CAS design, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-25.html?m=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful card Deepti ...love the splash of colors against the black BG looks so striking !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and beautiful flowers ! loved the striking colors and card too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colorful flowers on black looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the colorful flowers and the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, the colours just pop against the black background. thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo... I loved this one !!! very catchy and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! I love this card! Gorgeous! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deepti, I love the rich black for a Valentine! And I can see you were highly inspired by the tiny flowers in the inspo photo, by using your own assorted pink blossoms. Looks great!

    Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Deepti.. Very pretty card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fabulous card. I just love bright pinks on the black bg. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how the colours pop on the black background! Thanks for playing along with us at ABNH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute ! love d colors ! .ATB.

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete