February 22, 2013

Foam Stamps Tutorial

Hey all!!

Today I wanna share a small tutorial on how to make your own foam stamps. Got inspired by many videos on youtube. Here is my version.. :)


These are the few foam diecuts or whatever I found in my stash. I didn't like the color and I'm not going to use these anyway but don't want to throw away. So I thought why not turn these into a stamps?? :)

To make these stamps all you need is bottle caps, foam adhesive and foam things..
And that's it.. :)


Final result. Sorry about the poor stamping.
Hope this tutorial is helpful..

Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea Deepti :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..nice tut deepti..actually i used digi image for that layered flower...as u said that we can use digi stamps too...so i did...hope it will qualify..!! but rply me bk also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Extreme Q unlike the volcano comes with a glass oil diffuser than
    can be used for aromatherapy and also pot pouri heating and releasing steam.
    With the help of this lithium ion battery the user can use it for 3 hours
    continuously. Another thing which customers must keep
    in mind while purchasing the vaporizers is that they
    must enquire the manufacturers about the designs and elements used
    in the vaporizers.

    Also visit my weblog - Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hotel explained smoking in the hotel automatically meant
    a $150 cleaning fee and the county charges a $100 fine.
    Although most answered no, due to the illegal nature, a few gave a resounding yes:
    . Georgina Dickinson of "News of the World" reported that Phelps was photographed
    smoking marijuana at the University of South Carolina in
    November.

    my web blog Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete