February 22, 2013

Daddy's Little Girl

Hey all!!

I'm here to share a card made for Little tangles #7, I so love the sketch.. :D

                                   

And here is my take on the sketch.. :)


I love working with kraft cardstock. Though it's a baby girl card, instead of pink I used green just for fun.. :D
Sentiment is handwritten. 

Well..Tell me one thing.. Are you a Daddy's little girl??
Yes! Iam.. :D

Supplies

Kraft and white CS - CCC store
PP - kavitha
Stamp - Scrappy cat
Ink - Momento

Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Yep!! the colors usually pop up against kraft cardstock and show well!!cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch ...your card looks lovely ...love the kraft base ...makes the green really pop up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw Deepti ! Beautiful colors and fab take on sketch..! Loved this card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... it is a great sketch and your color scheme rocks!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I used to be Daddy's little girl but now I'm more Mama's best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooo cute!! The colors look nice! I am my Dad's little girl :) Will always be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Deeps, I like the style of this card - very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this awesome kraft card. Super cute colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love that you used non-traditional girl colors, thanks so much for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very cool card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I love that you used green instead of pink! Thanks for joining the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete