February 15, 2013

Hello

Hi all!!

Would like to share few things with you..
Well.. On Feb 9th we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. I'm at my mom's place now. My hubby came on 9th, a few minutes after his arrival I received a package from my dear friend Pooja@Reusing with quilling. Really surprised to see the things in the package. Here is the wonderful card from her. What a timing Pooja! Thank  you so much.. :)


Here is another card and a beautiful box..


Beautiful rt? After seeing her quilled things I got a strong desire to do some quilling so I went to a local shop and bought a quilling tool and few strips.. :) Thanks dear.

Ok guys..See you soon

Have Fun   ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Deepti ..Thanks for the mention !I am glad you are inspired to do paper quilling now !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deepti !! lovely card ... n stuff !

    ReplyDelete