February 18, 2013

Rolled Crepe Flowers!

Hello everybody!

How are you all ??? Hope you are all doing good.. :)

I made a card for IBSIC #46 and ABNH challenges.
Inspired by the colors of IBS, lovely colors.. :)

Here is my card!


The background of the card is a translucent golden cloth, that I've recycled from an old wedding invitation.
I rolled those crepe papers and colored them with chalk colors.. :) I had so much fun in making these flowers and it's very similar to quilling but I haven't used any quilling tool to make these..
Stay tuned guys for my first quilled project, I'll post it in a day or two.. :D Ahh..so excited!
Do you agree these roses are lovely ??   :D
Anyway! Added a bit of lace beneath the main floral part just to give some interest..
And that's it.. :)

Please leave your wonderful comments and suggestions..

Hope you all liked it.. :)

Thank you so much..


                                             IBSIC-#46            

Supplies Used

Brown CS, leaf punch -  Itsy Bitsy
Pink CS - Iti
Golden cloth - recycled from an old invitation
Ribbon, lace, crepe paper - local buy
Pearls - CCC store (priya)
Ink - Momento
Sentiment - Royal Langnickel, friends forever stamps

12 comments:

  1. beautiful creation ,and waitng for new creation of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome Deepti.. Love the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ...your rolled roses look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Love the recycling and the gorgeous blooms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Card full of beautiful n pretty flowers .I am eager to see your quilling deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pretty pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! those flowers are impressive! I know that was a lot of work, as your card is evident though, it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one beautiful card! Your handmade flowers look gorgeous against the golden background, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love those little flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepti, I saw this both at Inspired By Stamping and at A Blog Named Hero and I love it! Gorgeousness!

    Thanks for playing with us at IBS, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are just the sweetest little flowers!

    ReplyDelete