February 7, 2013

Fancy Fold Card

Hello!!

I'm back again with a fancy fold card and I can say this is a kind of 'waterfall card'. Got inspired by pinterest.  These days I'm going crazy with the shabby chic thing and blings. I'm more clean and simple but now I'm trying to come out of my comfort zone. I'm trying my hand at many styles and techniques.. Let's see how it goes..:)


Sorry if I'm boring you with the same color combo..
This is the front view, the paisley is a RAK from Prathiba @ Shristi.
Oh yeah!! I made that swirl.. 

This is how 'water falls'.. :D


I don't have many stamps so I wrote the sentiment. Actually I wanted to have some love quotes so I took a few verses from the Bible about love.. 
'Love beareth all things
Love believeth all things
Love hopeth all things
Love endureth all things'

Inside the card!!

Supplies

CS - Itsy bitsy
PP - DCWV lemon flowers
Ribbon - Itsy bitsy
Flowers - boutique elements from Itsy bitsy
Blings - stash

Entering this into

For the love of crafting.. DT call is going on and I'm going to try my luck.

Hope you all liked it..

Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! i love your card especially the colors and that new fold..it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is a beautiful card Deepti.. Love the colours.. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great design! Your take on the shabby chic style I would say is very successful, and I like the effect of the added bling! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Deepti this is super duper...I love this new style of yours...the folds, the bling the colors all so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! Its nice to see you coming out of comfort zone n trying many things. I loved everthing on this card colors, bling, swirls and the special fold. All the best for DT chance !

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous ! lovely new style !! this is different style of waterfall card ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty.. perfect coordination of colors... tht swirl is looking so pretty.. and the waterfall idea is simply superb...
    Thank for participating in For the love of crafting DT call.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply gorgeous ! .ATB.

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deepti,
    Just dropped in to say Thank you so much or playing along "Crafter''s Corner" # 5 & Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey deepti i really liked the way this small book gets opened and the color you have used...thanks for palying with us at crafters corner challenge # 5 ---expression of love....all the very best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete