February 22, 2017

Party Time!!


Hello everyone! I'm here with another card made for A Blog Named Hero where the theme is CAS.
From now on wards I will be adding a new feature in my blog posts called ' A Little Story Behind the Card.' I love creating scenes and little stories on my cards, I hope you'll like it :D  

A Little Story Behind the Card

These two little guys are very fond of beer so they are peeping through the window and dreaming of having it. They are so enjoying the essence of it, you can tell that by looking at their faces ;)


CARD DETAILS

That finishes the card for today and I hope you liked it. Thanks so much for stopping by. See you again soon! :)


2 comments:

  1. Ha..ha..those two cute guys are having fun time !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so CUTE! Love the expressions on their little faces!
    Thank you for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete