Beautiful One Layer Floral Cards | Stamp of Approval

Saturday, February 25, 2017


Hello everyone! I'm quickly popping in to share two cards made using the stamps from Stamp of Approval Collection and the inks from Catherine Pooler Collection.

A few days back I watch a video on Simon Says Stamp YouTube channel - Yippee for Yana, where she shared a simple stamped floral wreath one layer cards. (Huge thanks to Simon Says Stamp for bringing such awesome episodes) After watching the video I had a great desire to create one. Yana is one of my favourite card-makers and I benefited a lot by watching her videos. Here is one of my older cards Case-ing Yana :)


CARD DETAILS

I started by stamping the sentiments from Lovely Flowers on a White and Kraft card Stocks in Midnight Ink. Next I stamped the flowers and leaves from The Perfect Reason Stamp Set in Flirty Fuchsia, Something Borrowed, Tiki Torch, Tiara, Grass Skirt, Aquatini, Fiesta Blue and Lime Rickey  forming a wreath!


Lastly I finished my cards by adding tiny little black dots with a permanent marker and a few clear sequins. And that's all for today. I hope you liked it. Thanks for visiting!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful cards!! love the floral wreaths :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty, love the Kraft one. Yana is awesome isn't she.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete