February 16, 2017

Friendship is Everything


Hello everyone! A few days back I shared this sweet friendship day card on Honey Bee Stamps Blog that features Happiness and Hello Gorgeous stamp sets, also I used my very favorite supplies – Woodgrain embossing folder and Circle Framelit Dies from Sizzix.



CARD DETAILS
  • I started by blending Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Peacock Feathers Distress ink over a piece of white card stock.
  • Next I placed the smallest of the circle framelit dies from Sizzix and ran it through the Bigshot Express Machine thrice resulting in three circles in pink, blue and orange colors, happy colors! yay!
  • Next I stamped the gorgeous image from Hello Gorgeous on a piece of white card stock with Archival Jet Black ink
  • I fussy cut the image with a pair of scissors and adhered over the circles as shown above
  • Next I took a card panel smaller than the main card base, stamped the sentiment from Happiness with Archival Jet Black ink and then embossed it with Woodgrain embossing folder
  • Finally adhered everything together with glue and foam tape


VIDEO DETAILS

I have filmed a video for you from start to finish on how I made this card. Enjoy! 



I'm entering this card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fantastic Florals. Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the way you've included the pretty floral images into the card, superb idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love the pop of colours. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Fantastic Floral Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete