Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? This week has been a really busy one for me, working on an upcoming event - Catherine Pooler's Stamp of Approval The Perfect Reason Collection. You will definitely love this collection for sure! You can learn more about this event HERE
Okay! If you follow Honey Bee Stamps blog you might have already seen my card. If you haven't then this one is for you! :)
I recently purchased a couple of Copic Markers in Prawn and Lipstick Red. These colors are very vibrant and the ink flow is really very smooth. Now I understand why people are crazy about these markers! I may add more markers to my collection in future, my idea is to have atleast two shades of color in each family. :)
- I took a standard sized white card stock and ink blended a tiny portion over the card with Chipped Sapphire. Spritzed some water and picked up the excess with a tissue paper.
- Next I stamped the gorgeous floral image with antlers (Hello Gorgeous) on a piece of white card stock with Catherine Pooler’s Midnight ink.
- I colored the few images with Prawn Copic Marker, fussy cut it with a pair of scissors.
- Before adhering the stamped image onto the card base, I stamped the sentiment with the same black ink then adhered the stamped image right below the sentiment with foam tape
- Finally finished off my card with a few star sequins and added wink of stella clear to the flowers.
I hope you like it. I'm entering this card for Simon Says: The Color Of Love. See you next time! :)