February 5, 2020

PEACE, LOVE, LAUGHTER CARDS | SIZZIX


Where there is 'Peace' there is 'Love'. Where there is 'Love' there will be 'Laughter'. 

Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today I have a couple of beautiful cards for you made using the products by Sizzix.

Please visit sizzix.co.uk blog for more information and education.

Sizzix Products Used

  1. Sizzix Sidekick Starter Kit (White & Gray)
  2. Sizzix Clear Stamps - Everyday Sentiments
  3. Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Edges
CARD MAKING DETAILS


I have chosen this beautiful 'Decorative Edges' thinlit die set and selected two of those and ran through the Sizzix Side Kick machine. The card stock I used was white.


I water-colored the die-cuts


and added shadows and details whereever necessary.


Then I took another couple of panels smaller than the main card base and distressed the edges with Carved Pumpkin and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.


My cards are incomplete without splatters of ink so I added that!


Once the splatters are dry, I went ahead and stamped the sentiment from Sizzix Every Sentiments with Versafine Sepia Ink.


Then adhered the decorative edge strips to the card panels.


Then adhered the card panels to the main card bases. And it's done!!

A few more close up shots for you





Thanks for stopping by today. Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment