February 15, 2020

MOST FEMININE BIRTHDAY CARDS


Hello everyone! Welcome back. Today I have a trio of most feminie birthday cards in the line. These cards are really easy to make because these flowers are the elements from Craftangles watercolor floral pack. You can fussy cut them and adhere over the card front. Easy, right?

CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started my card making process by fussy cutting the watercolor florals from Craftangles Watercolor Floral collection. Fussy cutting is very therapeutic, don't you agree?


I gave a simple water color wash with Black Berry Liquid Water Colors by Craftangles. I diluted the color to get that grey shade.


I also added splatters of black ink.


I also added that grey water color to the white spaces to match the background of the card.


That's it, I finished the cards with the sentiments from Craftangles called Fairies and Little Princess with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

a few more shots for you








I hope you liked the cards. Thank you so much for visitng. See you soon and Happy Paper Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment