February 28, 2020

WITH LOVE CARDS | SIZZIX



Hello everyone! How are you all? Today I have a cute card to share with you and the card features the new die and stamp set from Sizzix called Celebration Phrases Framelits.

CARD MAKING DETAILS


This is the beautiful Celebration Phrases Framelit die set with stamps. The dies and stamps in this set are very cute. 


I started by die-cutting all the images out of white glossy card stock.


Then I colored it with Sizzix Permanent Markers and also stamped the sentiment inside the speech bubble.


I adhered all the images over the card front with tacky glue and foam mounted the speech bubble. I decorated the flowers with some gold enamel gem stones.


And that pretty much finishes the first card. I have also made another card with the same dies but changed the color theme.


To learn how I made the background for this card please click here to watch the video. And that's all for today, I hope you like the cards. Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment