January 21, 2020

CASOLOGY CHALLENGE #360 | CRYSTAL | PICTORIAL


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'Crystal'. I hope you all would play along the challenge and have fun ;)


CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started by watercoloring the background of a standard sized white card with Koi Water Colors.


I also added splatters of black paint to enhance the beauty of the card design.


I stamped the Crystal image and sentiment from Creative Retreat in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink directly on the watercolor background. An uncolored image looks very appealing on a busy background.


Finally I embellished the card with Crystal Stars by Lucy's Little Things. Yep! This is a 'one layer card'.

A few more shots for you



I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting me today. See you soon.. :)

4 comments:

  1. wonderful CAS card, adore the soft watercolour splashes with the perfect sentiment and gems x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, and your pictures are staged beautifully. Love how you used stripes of color as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like that stripey watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete