January 13, 2020

BE KIND THIS MOMENT CARD | SIZZIX | PICTORIAL


Hello my dear crafty friends, how are you? :) Today I have very beautiful card to share with you all. This card features
  1. Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Free Style Florals
  2. Sizzix Clear Stamps - Everyday Sentiments
  3. Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
  4. Sizzix Sidekick Starter Kit (White & Gray)
  5. Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started by die-cutting the beautiful flower and details thinlit dies from Free Style Florals with white card stock by running through the Side Kick Machine.


To add the gredient of color, I colored the flower with Red and Pink permanent pens.


and the details of flower with shades of brown.


Here is the result. I like how the colors blend beautifully,


I chose this beautiful pattern paper to compliment that beautiful flower.


I applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the pattern paper. I did a little mess but that's okay. I'll fix the mess and you'll see it the next coming pics.


See! How I covered the mess! 


I did a little stamp surgery with a pair of scissors.


I stamped the sentiments with Versafine Sepia Ink. I like the sentiment, 'Be Kind This Moment' for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you nothing know about.


I distressed the edges with Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool.


I added sequins to ehnace the beauty of the card design.


To add shimmer to the flower I added Wink Of Stella clear glitter pen.

A few more shots for you :)




I hope you like the card. Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment