January 6, 2020

HAPPY NEWS | HAPPY NEW YEAR | CELEBRATING YOU CARD | PICTORIAL | SIZZIX


I wish you all a very Happy and Blessed New Year, stay blessed everyone. :)

This is the first card of the year but before getting into details I would like to start with a very sweet happy news. I've been selected as a design team memberof my very favourite blog - CASology. How I dreamt about being on their team!! My wish this year had come true. :)


This year I decided to show pictorials for each and every card/project I make. I hope I keep up  my word. Let's see!! And also I have a YouTube channel, please help me and support me by subscribing to my channel. ;) 

CARD MAKING DETAILS


These beautiful dies are from Sizzix called Freestyle Florals. I will be using the leaf die for my project today.


I ran the die and white glossy card stock several times through the Sizzix Sidekick Machine.


I went for a glossy card stock because the ink just glides on the paper and doesn't absorb and adds a rich look to the overall card design.


The ink I was talking about is this 'Camlin Brush Pens'. I love these pens because they are highly pigmented. 


I was experimenting by adding layers with colors. It's really a fun technique, just give it a try.


How funky and messy they look ;) Love it.


I adhered all the leaves side by side with Tacky glue.


I stamped the sentiment from 'Everyday Sentiments by Sizzix' with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I fussy cut the sentiment and foam mounted over the leaves.


To add more interest I added a few dots with a black permanent marker.

A few more shots for you here..



I hope you like the card. Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment