Hello! I'm back with three pretty simple water color cards for Catherine Pooler Designs. Today my cards feature Good Things Stamp Set from Counting Blessings Collection, All that Jazz, Party Dress, Tiki Torch and Midnight Inks. These inks are water based. I added Gold Foil at the bottom for some gorgeous look.
(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)
- I smooshed the ink pads - Tiki Torch, All that Jazz and Party Dress onto the acrylic block and did some loose water coloring over the heavy weight card stock which is smaller than the main card base.
- I let the panel dry for sometime and added splatters of ink of the respective colors with a paint brush.
- Once everything was dry, I stamped the bold sentiments from Good Things Stamp Set in Midnight Ink.
- At the very bottom of the panel I adhered double sided tape and gold foiled it.
- Then I foam mounted the panel over the main card base.
And that's all for today. The Counting Blessings Collection is available in the shop. Please visit catherinepooler.com for more details.