March 20, 2018

COUNTING BLESSINGS | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS

The Counting Blessings Collection finally hit the Catherine Pooler Shop! This collection has got some very cool designs which you'll really like! For more details visit catherinepooler.com.


(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)


My card features the stamps, stencil and dies from SOA - Counting Blessings Collection


I started by applying Ranger Texture paste through Marching Leaves Stencil on main card stock and let the panel dry for sometime. I stamped the leaves from Leaf Motifs and and water colored with  Rockin' Red and Orange Twist Inks. Yes! You can absolutely do water coloring with those inks.


Next I die-cut a tag from Kraft Card Stock with Tags, Etc. Dies and popped it over the main card base. Before adhering over the main card base, I heat embossed the sentiment from Leaf Motifs with Wanderlust Embossing Powder by WOW. Also tied a white string through the hole.


I stacked the leaves at the bottom of the tag and embellished it with few clear sequins. I hope you like the card. I'll be back tomorrow with few more cards. Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment