Hello! I'm back with a set of cards featuring the most amazing products from Stamp of Approval - Counting Blessings Collection by Catherine Pooler Designs. The items are available now, hurry and grab yours before it is gone! You can shop all the products at catherinepooler.com
(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)
Stencil - Marching Leaves Stencil
Stencil - Marching Leaves stencil
Stencil - Marching Leaves
HOW I MADE THESE CARDS
- I placed Marching Leaves stencil over the white card panel which is smaller than the main card base and applied Pixie Dust, Melon Ice and All that Jazz inks through the stencil with the help of ink blending foams.
- On some white card stock, I stamped one of the solid flowers from Bloomin' Bouquet in Bellini, It's a girl and Tiara inks.
- Also on another white card stock I stamped the bold sentiments from Autumn Blessings in Midnight Inks.
- I fussy cut all the flowers and sentiments with a pair of scissors.
- Then assembled and adhered all the elements with glue and foam tape.
- Finally I embellished the cards with sequins and black dots.
That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow with few more cards from Counting Blessings Collection. Thank you for visiting :)