April 28, 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes | Honey Bee Stamps


Hello everyone! I almost forgot to share the card that I made for Honey Bee Stamps (yep I was on their design team). Here is the super gorgeous floral card made using Happy Everything and Country Wreath stamp sets.


I took a white card stock masked off the top and bottom portions and ink blended the back ground with Spun Sugar and Antique Lenin Distress Inks.


Next I stamped all the beautiful flowers and leaves from Country Wreath stamp set in Archival Jet Black Ink on a piece of regular white card stock and water colored those images with Faber-castell Connector markers (VIDEO). Next I fussy cut all the images and adhered it as shown above.


Next I applied generous coat of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to the flowers. I made my custom colored card base by applying gold paint along the edges of the card base!


And adhered the floral panel on top of the card base and finished it off with clear sequins. And that's it. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - I love the colours. Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing wonderful info, Found your post interesting, can not wait to see more from you. Good luck for upcoming post!!! You can also read more from Bee Pen

    ReplyDelete