April 8, 2017

Cherrylana Design Team Call


Hello everyone! I found this beautiful blog is having a Design Team call for their stamps and challenges - Cherrylana Designs (I only promote products or companies that I like the most and give my honest opinion and I never recommend products or companies that I don't enjoy myself). These stamps are really lovely with beautiful designs. You can find their beautiful stamps HERE. Though I am not a Russian or Ukrainian I really wanted to apply for their DT call as their designs are wonderful and I just wanted to give it a try.  

You can read more about me HERE and my Crafting Resume HERE

It's really a tough task for me to share a few cards, I really like all my cards! Here's a few for you - old and new, I hope you like them :)



















I hope you liked my cards. The reason why I would like to join your team is 'I am in love with your stamps, beautiful designs! I like to explore myself and would love to work for different companies all around the world. As an artist, this is really a great opportunity to grow and prove myself :)

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Deepti.. all the best for your dt entry :)♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti! Thanks for your application in our DT call!
    Beautiful cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Hard Hat Pens

    ReplyDelete