April 30, 2017

Mother's Day Card | Pinterest Inspired


Wohoo! Finally I was able to do something that my heart desires. I always wanted to be a water color artist but I don't have or lack the ability to water color. This is not my own design. I saw a few images on Pinterest, loved them, pinned them and just tried one of those images. You can find the inspiration pic HERE  :) The illustration was by Magrikie, you can find their gorgeous work HERE


I used Koi Water Colors to paint images. I kept the inspiration image in front of me and drew the same with a slight changes. It took me less than 20 mins to complete this art work. By the way, the water color paper I used was Canson Montval 300 GSM. 


I added splatters of black paint to enhance the look of the design and finished it off by stamping the sentiments from Mudra. My hubby was standing behind me while I was painting, he was so happy and liked it very much. I am happy too with the result :D 

I will come up with the cards like this in future, making this type of cards is so therapeutic :) May be one day I will come up with my own designs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment