Hello everyone! I like Dogs, we had a pug but he left us three years ago. That's really a sad and heart breaking because he died exactly a few months after the demise of my dad. He used to sleep with my father. Such a huge loss for us and we were in so much grief, we lost both our beloveds in less than no time. I'm so sorry if I bothered you with the saddest part of my life. Anyhow we coped with the things and we are doing good by the Grace of God. :)
The images was hand drawn as you guys know how much I love doodling. I tried no line water-coloring and it's such a therapeutic. I love to fussy cut and water color the images while watching to my favourite programs.
MY CARD MAKING DETAILS
- I started by water-coloring the background with grey, purple, yellow, blue and nude shades and added splatters of the same colors and I let the panel dry.
- I fussy cut the leaf images from Craftangles element packs.
- I hand drew the image and tried no-line watercoloring.
- Once everything is dry I went ahead and adhered all the images as shown
- To add more depth and definition to the card, I applied a wash of Gesso from Papericious here and there.
And that's the card for today. I didn't want to add any sentiment because I love the way it looks.
a few more shots for you