Hello everyone! I hope you guys are safe and well. #stayhomestaysafe. Today I have a very feminine floral card for you and the sentiment on this card was 'dope'. Many are living a life just to impress people, I don't want to be that kind, I want to inspire people. There is a quote on Pinterst which I love the most - 'I want to inspire people, I want someone to look at me and say because of you I didn't give up'. How awesome, right?
I'm striving and working my ass off to achieve my dreams and goals. My prayers will never go in vain. I know HE gives me everything at the right time. I just keep saying and remembering this verse from Bible - 'Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time' 1 Peter 5:6. This gives me so much strength and courage and again I say to myself - 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' Philippians 4:13.
MY CARD MAKING DETAILS
This card is a 'One Layer Card with Masking Technique.
- I started by masking a portion on the card front with masking paper and stamped the flower (from Cherrylana Designs) and masked it as well. Learn more about MASKING TECHNIQUE HERE.
- I ink blended the background with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks.
- To create a beautiful night sky, I added splatters of water and white paint.
- Then I water colored the image with Faber-Castell Connector Pens. If you're curious about how I did water coloring with those pens CHECK HERE.
- I also colored the stamens with gold pen.
- Finally finished the card with a beautiful inspiring sentiment from Cherrylana Designs.
And that's the project for today and I hope you like it. I would like to enter this card for the following challenges.
- AAA Cards CAS Game #164 - One Image + optional twist Inspired by TV (I chose ONE image)
- CAS on Friday Challenge #179 Use your favorite flower stamp
- CAS Watercolour May 2020 Challenge - Night Sky
- Perfectly CAS Challenge #8 - Masking
Thank you for stopping by. Take care and I'll see you next time :)