October 5, 2019

BEST WISHES CARD | LAWN FAWN


Hello my dear crafty friends, welcome back.. :)

The colors that hit my mind when I think of Autumn or Fall is the Muddy Earthy Tones. For my whole card I used only Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Gold Paint. I don't have any autumn themed Lawn Fawn stamps in my stamp so I decided to use the feather from Dream Stamp Set as my leaf. Cool, isn't it? Let's start, shall we?

CARD DETAILS


I started by ruffling the pattern paper from Inspired by Stamping and added Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the highlights of the paper. I did the job with the help of an ink blending tool and foam. You can see the torn edges.. that adds so much interest to the card design. Then I adhered the ruffled pattern paper to the main card base.


Next I took another thick card stock which is smaller than the main card base and acrylic block ink smooshed the background, the ink used was Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Once it is dry, I added splatters of the same ink and gold paint. To the edges of the panel I added gold paint.


Then I took another smaller panel, distressed the edges with a distressing tool by Sizzix and adhered on top of the card. I also added burlap to it.


I stamped the feather or leaf with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and colored in with Gold Paint. I foam mounted the image on the burlap panel.


I also stamped the sentiment, it's from Stuck on You by Lawn Fawn, cut into a strip and adhered on top beneath the image. I also embellished the card with a few clear and steel sequins.


And that finishes the card for today. I was very much inspired by Audrey Pettit's Card shared on Ranger Ink Blog. But I've added my own twist to it. I hope you like it. I'm entering this card for LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 61: AWESOME AUTUMN


Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment