October 15, 2019

FIVE SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CARDS FOR MEN WITH SIZZIX GEOMETRIC MASK THINLIT DIES


Hello my dear lovely crafters, how are you?

Today I have not one or two but five cards to share with you all. These are all the Simple Birthday Cards for men in our lives. Be it your father or your brother or your husband or your boy friend or just anybody, these cards would be absolutely perfect for them. I really kept it simple as I don't want to add any bling or embellish it with any shine as this would be for men ;) I used Sizzix Geometric Mask Thinlit Die to make my cards.

visit sizzix.co.uk & sizzix.com for more inspiration and education.

CARD DETAILS


I started by simply selecting the card stock colors for my cards. I have already planned the card designs a couple of days ago so it was easy for me to execute the design.


This Geometric Mask thinlit die set contains five thinlits. I ran each thinlit die with the selected card stock through the BigShot Plus Machine.


By the way I used Sizzix Card Stock as my panels. Once my die-cuts are ready, I adhered them over the card front with Tacky Glue.


I felt something was missing in this card so I hand drew a couple of lines with the black permanent marker.


This card is already looking like a cupcake, right? Oh yeah! You can use those die-cuts as clouds as well. :)


And this one is my favourite among all. The background was created by running the dotted thinlit die through BigShot Machine several times.


Once I adhered all the panels, I added splatters of black ink to some cards and I didn't add the splatters for the rest.


Once the splatters dry, I stamped and foam mounted the Birthday Sentiments to the cards.

VIDEO DETAILS

For more details and to learn more tips and techniques kindly watch the video and also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more inspiration and education.


And that's all for today. I hope you had fun. Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment