September 26, 2018

BLESSINGS | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS


Hello my dear lovely crafters! How are you doing? :) Today's card is a bit 'one layer card'. The reason behind this card was - we often neglect small stamps from the set and we don't often use them on our cards. So I decided to give them some love by seasoning them on this 'Fall Themed Card' ;)

Products from Catherine Pooler Designs

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)
CARD DETAILS


I started by stamping all the tiny images from Autumn Blessings Stamp Set on a white card stock with Memento Black Ink and colored them with Sizzix Permanent Pens. I used two shades of color for each image and I feel it's more comfortable to use two shades rather than using many shades of markers at a time!


Then I stamped the Pumpkin in Tiki Torch followed by Rockin Red. The technique I used was Rock n  Roll or Tone on Tone or Ombre Stamping Technique. I didn't get the result properly but I liked it! These pumpkins are looking very artsy and they added more interest to the over all card design. :)


I also stamped the bold sentiment from the same set with Versafine Sepia Ink. I fussy cut all the images with scissors and adhered over the card panel as shown above. I wanted the sentiment in the center and the tiny images surrounding it.


Lastly I finished the card by stamping tiny images with Grass Skirt and Versafine Sepia. This card is screaming 'fall', right!


Like it? Grab it before it sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment