Hello my dear crafty friends! How are you all? :)
Today I have a sweet Christmas Card for you. I've used the 'cat' die-cut from Sizzix Halloween Thinlit Die Set many times now and I don't know why I am very fond of it. I'm not a cat person but this cute cat stole my heart. I wanted to use and include it in each and every make I do! Do you have any stamp or die-cut that you like the most? Please let me know in the comment section below! :D
Products from Sizzix Lifestyle
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Festive Set
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Halloween Set
How I made this card
- I started by die-cutting the Canson Water Color Paper with the cat from Halloween Set, gift and Christmas tree from Festive set and colored them with Distress Inks.
- Next I placed one of the Oval Framelit die over the card stock and partially die-cut the window.
- I distress colored the window panel with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I added splatters of water and white paint for some snowy effect.
- Inside the window I distressed Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- And adhered all the elements with Tacky Glue.
- Finally stamped the sentiment and finished the card off.
And that's all for today. Thank you so much for visiting. Please visit sizzix.co.uk blog to know more details and what's happening and what's new over the blog! ;)