October 19, 2017

Thankful Card | Cherrylana Designs


Hello! This card was featured up on Cherrylana Designs Blog. I did want to experiment water coloring on Kraft card stock for a very long time and finally I was able to do that. I was very much happy with the result because the card turned out the way I wanted!


Card Project Details

I started by stamping the floral cluster image from Thankful Stamp set from Cherrylana with Archival Jet Black ink on a medium sized Kraft card stock. This Kraft card stock is by A Muse Studio. I love all the texture going on through it. I water colored all the images with Faber Castell Water Color Pencils.


Once I am happy with the coloring I stamped the sentiment at the bottom edge of my card with the same black ink. By the way the sentiment was also from the same Thankful set.


Later I added some droplets of white paint - Picket Fence Distress dauber with a paint brush over the kraft card stock and adhered the kraft panel over the main card base. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment