October 25, 2017

Cute Vampire and Witch | Sizzix Lifestyle


Hello everyone! Making these cute little Vampire and Witch was so easy and fun. These cute little fellows are from Sizzix Lifestyle - Spooky


CARD PROJECT DETAILS

I took an Iris card stock, trimmed into standard sized cards and folded to two top folding cards. Then I cut another card panel exactly to the size of the main card base.


I ran the card panel through the Big Shot Express Machine along with Tim Holtz's Skull Damask Embossing folder. Look at that impression! So pretty!


Then I took another panel, a smaller one, colored it with Festive Berries Distress Ink and added splashes of water for some cool effect.


Next I die-cut the cute Vampire out of brown (body), black (gown and hair) and red card stocks (bow) and adhered with Tombow glue.


Finally adhered the embossed panel over the main card base with glue and foam mounted the red panel over the embossed panel. 


Also adhered the Vampire with foam tape and adhered the sentiment strip over the red panel. By the way the sentiment was from A Muse Studio.


I have also created another card, the design was same but with slight changes. Here, I inked up the smaller panel with Broken China Distress Ink and adhered over the main card base. 


Then I ran the main card base and the smaller panel through the Big Shot Express Machine with the Skull Damask embossing folder. Next I die-cut the cute little Witch and her broom with grey, purple, brown and black card stocks and adhered onto the main card base.


Also adhered the sentiment strip over the embossed panel. 


And those were the cards for today and I hope you like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment