October 17, 2017

Pumpkin | Sizzix Lifestyle | Video


Hello everyone! This is one long due post made for Sizzix Lifestyle. If you follow me you know me that I've fallen in love for Mixed Media. The fun part about this card was 'turning those oval framelit dies into a Pumpkin'.

Sizzix Lifestyle Products

Card Project Details

I started by die-cutting all the dies from Cansan Montval Water Color Paper and water colored them with Distress Inks. Leaves - Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. Pumpkin - Spiced Marmalade and Festive Berries. Once the die-cuts were dry I applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink along the edges to enhance the details. I also hand drew the stem and colored with Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.


I ink smooshed the Kraft Card Stock with Vintage Photo and ran it through the Big Shot Machine along with Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I inked up the embossing folder with Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Ink for some extra interest. 


Then I adhered all the die-cuts as shown above. To add more depth to the card, I added splashes of white - Picket Fence and gold - Egyptian Gold paints with a paint brush. I also added Star Dust Stickles here and there for the sparkly effect. Finally finished the card with a sentiment and foam mounted the panel over the main card base.


I have filmed a video for you, Enjoy! :)

Foldaway Kit Competition Winners


Are you one of them?? Click here to know more details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment