March 1, 2016

Video - Happy Little Stampers - How to create a Circle Lock Pattern


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another video for Happy Little Stampers. I know many of have a  circle stamp that is most neglected. Here is the fun way to create a beautiful 'Circle Lock Pattern' with the solid circle stamp.


This circle lock pattern is very easy to create but you need to focus a little while stamping. I have made a card processing video. You can watch it here or at Happy Little Stampers channel or at my YouTube channel.


Liked the video? Please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. And also don't forget to subscribe for more inspiration.

Entering this card for Inkspirational Challenge #103 - geometric


Thanks for stopping by. Take care and I'll see you next time :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for stamping patterns and I love your color choices too! Very pretty and fun! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete