March 18, 2016

Doodled Flower!


Hello everyone! I shared this pic on my social media and was very thrilled to see so many likes and comments for this post the other day. I thought why not share this card here and fortunately, the cue word for CASology is Doodle this week. As you guys already know that how much I love doodling!! :) So this flower was hand drawn with a black permanent marker, colored with distress inks - Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and  Picked Raspberry - I combined these colors for the brown shade! And stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn with Black Soot Distress ink.


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by, take care and I'll see you soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Deepti, your doodled flower is beautiful! I thought is was a stamp! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doodled flower is stunning. You are such a talented artist. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee you always do the most amazing doodles. Love this gorgeous flower! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete