July 30, 2015

Video - Easy Card Making for Beginners.


Hey everybody! Finally I'm back with a simple watercolor card made for Beginners. Yes! Are you new to card making? You don't have too many supplies to create cards? Don't worry! This Card video will guide you how to create a simple card with a very limited supplies. 

I water-colored the panel, it's a hand made paper, with deep orange, yellow and light yellow. Then I hand drew an imaginary flower/plant - watercolored it with yellow color and then applied gold shimmer water color paint. Then adhered it with glue and finished the card off with a hand written sentiment.


I made a card processing video for you. You can watch it here or in HD on my YouTube Channel. If you like this video give it a BIG thumbs up and share it with your crafty friends and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you want to see more videos like this.


Entering this card for Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.

I'll soon be back with videos like this. Thanks for stopping by. Take care and I'll see you next time.

2 comments: