July 27, 2015

Sentiments The Stars


Hi my dear crafty friends, today I have card made for A Blog named Hero where the theme is 'Make the Sentiment the Star'. I stamped all the sentiments from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings Stamp set in Archival Jet Black Ink on to some Neenah Solar White Card Stcok. Then I adhered a tiny strip of pattern paper from Simple Stories at the bottom of the card. I then stamped the stains from Kaisercraft Stamp Set with Hero Arts Neon Inks just to add a little bit of interest.


I hope you like the card. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Paper Crafting.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great combo of sentiments and you've added just the right amount of color to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Love that stamp set with great sentiments and the splash of color is perfect! Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete